Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Shape of Things to Come

Getting Hacked
By this time next week I will be just outside Leonard Texas, on my way to the home of Texas Sidecars, where I’ll be having a Ranger sidecar wed to my 1990 BMW K75.

This will be a much lighter, trickier, and probably slower outfit than what I have been driving for the past year…the renowned “Yellow Peril.” The YP is being reclaimed by its owner after a year in Tucson. He and I, accompanied by my wife Katherine (also a hacker) will take my K-Hack and the YP to Milwaukee for the BMWMOA national rally.


Close of “Good Woman”
The Rogue Theatre production of “The Good Woman of Setzuan” closed its three week run this past Sunday. Yes, I am a member of the Rogue’s ensemble company…but quite apart from that let me say that even if I weren’t my judgement would be that the Rogue Theatre offers the most challenging theatre-going in Tucson.

Next season’s offerings open with Chekhov’s “The Cherry Orchard.”
Visit The Rogue Theatre!


The Other Blog
Posting to The Data Port will be thin during the summer as the riding season calls us out on the road and we let the nation’s political life grind on in the background. Oh, I imagine there’ll be something to say here from time to time but the other blog, Data Port Two, will get most of the attention.

Hey, Grand Prix sidecar racing is underway in Europe and North America!

No comments: